Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dont You Just Hate It When....

Don’t you just hate it when you wake up on a winter morning thinking it is Friday but it’s actually only Tuesday. My most hated is the “snooze” button on an alarm clock. Just when you’re nice and snuggled in bed and getting back into that dream you were rudely awakened from or cuddling up to your man the alarm goes off. Whoever invented the snooze button should be shot.

On a happier note, winter is my favourite season. The smell of warm soup, yummy cookies or a roast baking in the oven and let’s not forget the sound of rain falling on the window. That is the time you wished you would win the lottery and never work again. But then again, the chance of me winning the lottery is the same chance as hell freezing over.

Sigh… it’s nice to dream though.

Ok, so I wake up and my Milo has gone cold. At least I know I’m not the only one out there sitting dressed up like a polar bear, counting on one hand how many hours you have left of work and what to make for supper.

Oh the dreaded question guys get asked besides “does my ass look fat in this” is the simple question of “honey, what do you want for supper”. As if any guy really gives a hoot what he wants for supper, just as long as it’s food and it's edible.

Ladies, when it comes to supper just be creative or go take a chef course. Heck even use google and search for receipes.  Men are not that difficult to live with. If you haven’t found the right one yet, you are obviously shopping in too many bargain stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment